PartyBeast Update – Apr 2020
So due to demand we’ve pushed this update “incomplete”.
Most of the main functionality is here but there are a couple of exceptions including %INC% organising rooms correctly, notification of owner change & new permissions checker to name a few items.
- Pick and Mix &VARIABLES% – You can now use %USERNAME%, %NICKNAME% & %GAME% together. So you could now have %NICKNAME%’s %GAME% Room and it would show something like “Krankie’s Rust Room”.
- %GAME% – This has been a high requested feature for a while now. You can now use %GAME% to display the presene data for a user. If the user isn’t playing a game or has presence turned off it will revert to “a Game”.
- %LIST% – You can now have a list of random roomnames and PartyBeast willrandomly pick from the list. This is a little different to other variables. An example would be
- !pbInvite – After you’ve locked a room you no longer have to unlok it to allow people in.
!pbInvite @USERNAMEto allow someone to enter your locked room.
- !pbKick – Sick of that person you just invited? (That dude is mega annoying, I know!)
!pbKick @USERNAMEsay adios amigo to them.